STB has worked together with Biji-Biji Initiative for the past two years to synchronise waste management strategies through various waste stations, enlisting the assistance of local university students and mobilising volunteers. The eco-warriors disseminated messages about recycling and food waste composting to raise public awareness.
Moop (Matter out of Place) patrol was one of the Greening Initiative take away, which ensured that the festival site was clean and waste-free. Cleaning up the festival grounds would be a collaborative effort between festival attendees and volunteers.
You May Also Like
- Rainforest World Music Festival & Borneo Jazz Festival
- #UrBins: Making Recycling Fashionable
- Ban on Single-Use Plastic Water Bottles
- Reducing Carbon Emissions and Upcycling Materials
- Tree Planting
- Greening Initiatives
- Sustainable Procurement
- Waste Management Strategy
- Waste Management Initiatives
- Food Waste Composting