Sarawak Tourism Board has partnered with Spativate on the #Urbins (Urban + Bins) x RWMF, a pilot project aimed to inspire members of the public on the significance of caring for the environment. This initiative has given the members of the public a different perspective on “rubbish” and how one can be more environmentally friendly.
It is to create and give meaningful functions to the bins with creativity and ’soul’ added to it to make it something practical and integral in our daily lives.
Sarawak Tourism Board got members of the local community to submit their attractive and innovative designs for the recycling bins. 15 of the unique and attractive bins were chosen and were placed around the vicinity of the festival ground throughout the 3 days.
You May Also Like
- Rainforest World Music Festival & Borneo Jazz Festival
- Ban on Single-Use Plastic Water Bottles
- Reducing Carbon Emissions and Upcycling Materials
- Tree Planting
- Greening Initiatives
- Volunteer & Green Ambassador
- Sustainable Procurement
- Waste Management Strategy
- Waste Management Initiatives
- Food Waste Composting